Child support payments can be made with a check or money order. Here’s what you need to make sure you include in your payment.

You can make your child support payments by mail with a check or money order.

Be sure to include:

  • Your 10-digit case number
  • Your cause number
  • The noncustodial parent’s name
  • The custodial parent’s name

Who should I make the check or money order payable to?

You can make your checks or money orders payable to the Office of the Attorney General.

Where should my payments be mailed?

Mail your payments to:

State Disbursement Unit (SDU)
P.O. Box 659791
San Antonio, TX 78265

Where can I find my case information?

You can find your case information on your monthly billing statement.