The Office of the Attorney General’s Child Support Evader Program seeks tips from the public to locate parents who are avoiding their court-ordered obligation to support their children.
The Office of the Attorney General is required by law to publicly identify those parents who are delinquent in the payment of their child support and meet the conditions below.
- Court ordered delinquent child support must be more than $5,000
- An arrest warrant has been issued
- The Noncustodial parent is avoiding apprehension
- There have not been any regularly made payments in the last six months
- The Noncustodial parent must not be involved in bankruptcy proceedings or receiving TANF benefits.
- A confidentiality waiver must be signed by the Custodial parent, allowing certain case information to be made public
- A photograph must be available
Arrested Child Support Evaders
If you have information regarding the parents listed in this program, please call (866)-EVADERS (382-3377).
You can also write us at:
Texas Child Support Evaders
Office of the Attorney General
Child Support Division
PO Box 12017, MC 038
Austin, Texas 78711-2017